Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snap Shots from Detroit

I went home last week for the first time in almost two years.  It was great.  The leaves were in full color and it was so good seeing my family and friends.  I Love Austin but there are a few things I do miss about home.  Mainly, the fall colors, apple orchards, good Italian, middle Eastern and Greek food,  the strange charm of downtown Detroit and of course my family.  We packed as much as we could in six days but I feel like I missed out on a lot.  It was a great trip though.

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and detailed articles!
    I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here


    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images

    ReplyDelete